Kristo, Liwanag Sa Dilim Archive
Kristo, Liwanag sa Dilim is an informative radio program where the Chief Exorcist of the Archdiocese of Manila, together with his team of priests and lay volunteers, relate their experience in expelling demonic attacks. It is aired Saturdays 6-7pm at Radio Veritas 846.
The audio files below are recordings from the live streaming made through veritas846.ph, the official website of the radio station. To listen, simply click the play button in the links.
- July 18, 2015
- Fr. Bobby dela Cruz and Chief Exorcist Fr. Jocis Syquia discuss the kinds of extraordinary demonic attacks (possession, oppression, obsession, infestation), in contrast with ordinary demonic activity (temptations).
- August 15, 2015
- Rowena delos Reyes (ministry coordinator), Fr. Jocis Syquia (Chief Exorsist), and Uwa Tambunting (lay volunteer) discuss recent developments in the Ministry of Exorcism in different countries around the world, including the rising incidence of demonic attacks worldwide.
- August 22, 2015
- Exorsist Fr. Winston Cabading, OP, Chief Exorcist Fr. Jocis Syquia, Coordinator Rowena delos Reyes, and volunteers Uwa Tambunting and Alyssa Franco discuss the preparations made before a formal exorcism is made.
- August 29, 2015
- Alyssa Franco, Fr. Jocis Syquia, Rowena delos Reyes and Uwa Tambunting continue the discussion on the spiritual assignments given to those who are being prepared for exorcism, in order to close the openings that made them susceptible to demonic attacks.
- September 5, 2015
- The exorsist priests and volunteers of the Ministry of Exorcism discuss the retaliation tactics of evil spirits as well as the group's experience with some charismatic groups.
- September 12, 2015
- The team continues the discussion on the retaliation of evil spirits on people who dabble in the occult, describes the spiritual benefits of the sacrament of confession, and relates their personal experience in the ministry.
- September 19, 2015
- Fr. Jojo Cerudo, the exorcist of the Diocese of Cubao, talks about St. Michael the faithful Archangel and Lucifer the Light-bearer who turned away from the True Light and became Satan.
- September 26, 2015
- Fr. Winston Cabading, OP, Fr. Jocis Syquia and Uwa Tambunting relate the evolution of the Office of Exorcism in the Archdiocese of Manila. They also talk about exorcist priests whose third eye is open and answer questions about the evil eye and the death curse.
- October 10, 2015
- Fr. Winston Cabading, OP, Fr. Jocis Syquia, Alysa Franco and Uwa Tambunting discuss the reality of curses (sumpa, usog, kulam) and witchcraft in this modern and digital age.
- October 17, 2015
- Fr. Jojo Cerudo, exorcist of the Diocese of Cubao discusses halloween and how Anton LaVey, the author of the satanic bible, was quoted thanking Christian parents for allowing their children to celebrate halloween, the satanists' second most important celebration.
- November 28, 2015
- Fr. Jocis Syquia, Alyssa Franco and Rowena delos Reyes discusses the real-life experience of demonic oppression and deliverance of some of their volunteers.
One Soulís Escape From Satanism to Catholicism